Sysax Product Forums / Sysax Multi Server / Bugs and Feature Requests / Trial Questions
Posted:  06 Nov 2008 11:56
We are simply using the trial version doing some testing. Most likely we would only be using the https file transfer with the product. I just had a few questions.
    1. When I'm logged in as the user is there any way for me to create a folder?
    2. Is there any size limit on the files I can upload?
    3. Is there any way to upload an entire folder and not just a file?
    4. The trial is only allowing 1 connection, we would like to test multiple connections at the same time. Is there any way to do that?
Thanks for the help
Posted:  06 Nov 2008 12:00
There should be no limits on the size of files you can upload. Creating folders or uploading entire folders is currently not supported. This will possibly be supported in future releases. And unfortunately, the trial is limited in the number of connections that will be supported simultaneously. We provide a 30 day no questions asked unconditional guarantee on license purchases.
Posted:  06 Nov 2008 12:04
Attachment: sysaxclient.jpg (0 kb). Also, something else I have noticed. The size is blank on some of the files I have tested with, the files that aren't showing sizes are larger files. I have attached a screenshot, the dotnetfx files is about 22 MB and the pdf is just over 3 MB.
Thanks
Posted:  06 Nov 2008 12:10   Last Edited By: sysaxsupport
Yes, our developers were able to reproduce and fix this problem. I also heard from our developers that support for creating folders will be available in the release at the end of the month. As far as uploading entire folders, it looks like there is a limitation imposed by web browsers that prevents this from being supported.
Posted:  06 Nov 2008 12:14
Thanks, that is great to hear... when you say the end of the month are talking about this week then?
Posted:  06 Nov 2008 12:17
I am glad to hear that the issue with the display of file sizes is resolved. The product update should be released for download by Monday (Nov 3).

Copyright © 2021 Codeorigin, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
XML RSS 2.0 XML Atom 1.0