Sysax Product Forums / Sysax Multi Server / Bugs and Feature Requests / SSH Connection hangs
Posted:  07 Nov 2008 11:28
I am evaluating Multi Server, and have installed it on a Windows Server 2003 machine. I have created an account, and set authentication to use Windows authentication.
I can log in from my Linux machine via SSH, but the connection consistently, but randomly, hangs, forcing me to restart the service.
If Multi Server meets our requirements for SSH and FTP over SSL, we may purchase two or more Enterprise licenses.
Thanks!
Posted:  07 Nov 2008 11:30
What Linux SSH client are you using to connect to Sysax Multi Server? Also, does the connection hang during file transfer or browsing through the remote folder?
Posted:  07 Nov 2008 11:33
I am using the OpenSSH tools. The hang occurs in browsing my "home" folder, the cocuments and Settingsw-chase folder.
Thanks!
Posted:  07 Nov 2008 11:35
Thank you for the information. Can you tell me what version and flavor of linux you are running and the version of openssh that is installed? Also, is the server specifically hanging on the cd command or the ls command?
Posted:  07 Nov 2008 11:37
I am using the Gentoo Linux distribution (http://www.gentoo.org), i686 kernel 2.6.22, OpenSSH version 4.7_p1-r6 on a Core2Duo Dell desktop. Also, I forgot to add the hang occurs when doing a "dir" command (ls doesn't work).
Posted:  07 Nov 2008 11:38
To follow up on this issue, we are releasing a new version of the product that fixes this issue in addition to other feature enhancements.

Copyright © 2021 Codeorigin, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
XML RSS 2.0 XML Atom 1.0