Sysax Product Forums / Sysax FTP Automation / Bugs and Feature Requests / Sysax FTP Automation
Posted:  08 Nov 2008 07:18
We have been using FTP Autonation sucessfuly for a few months now and latly the Automated FTP script will only run manualy will not start at the scheduled time.
I have verified the Sysax FTP schedulaer service is running any suggestion?
Posted:  08 Nov 2008 07:21   Last Edited By: sysaxsupport
Since you are using the same version of the product all this time, do you think anything changed on your computer like a new service pack or any other upgrade?

------------------------------------------------
Windows FTP Server Solutions
Posted:  08 Nov 2008 07:23   Last Edited By: sysaxsupport
I am the consultant for the customer that purchased the application and I do not work at their office although I can tell you the application has been running fine and I also know that the ftp scheduler service is paused while I modify the script but I have not had the application console open during the time the script is scheduled to run. There is no system changes I am aware of. I reinstalled the FTP Automation application and pointed it the script I created, it runs fine in debug mode or manually run but won't run at scheduled time.
Posted:  08 Nov 2008 07:26   Last Edited By: sysaxsupport
Is the scheduler service is stopped or otherwise not running in the services panel?

Large File Transfer Support
Posted:  08 Nov 2008 07:30   Last Edited By: sysaxsupport
In the task manager I see the ftpscheduler service running also sysaxftp.exe
Posted:  08 Nov 2008 07:34   Last Edited By: sysaxsupport
If you go to the control panel, click on administrative tools, and then open the sevices panel, you should see "sysax scheduler service" listed and the status should say "started". Is this what you are seeing?

Secure File Transfer Solutions
Posted:  08 Nov 2008 07:43
Service has been running but FTP won't run at scheduled time.
Posted:  08 Nov 2008 07:47
Would it be possible to send us the initialization/config files in the installation folder?
The only other way that the tasks are not executing is if they had a windows service pack installed that prevented the program from updating the init files.
Posted:  05 Oct 2010 14:34
I have exactly the same situation like cburgess.. I was considering to buy a license for this product, but after some 14 days of functioning the scheduler stopped. There were no modifications on neither of two my test machines (one running personal license and another running 30 day trial version) and somehow both of the machines did not succeeded while trying to run scheduled script. Plus I do not receive any logs about the procedure.
When I run the same script in debug mode, it is successful.

Please someone give me any suggestions for the solution ASAP.

Regards,
GP
Posted:  26 Jun 2012 15:29
Hi Guys,

I am seeing the same issue any updates for a fix ?

Scheduler service is running and we bought a license
Posted:  26 Jun 2012 15:36
Actually could it be that the task schedule does not like script names with spaces

so :My script.xxx does not work but when I do My-script.xxx it does work

Copyright © 2021 Codeorigin, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
XML RSS 2.0 XML Atom 1.0