Sysax Product Forums / Sysax FTP Automation / Bugs and Feature Requests / MVS FTP Server DIR Error
Posted:  28 Sep 2009 16:07
According to Wikipedia, SYSAXFTP was suppose to be a direct FTP SSL replacement for Windows current FTP client; So I am evaluating your product. I am not interesting in scripting and only want to use the product the way I used Windows standard FTP. We have many batch files that create standard FTP driver files for FTP.

Two problems present themselves.

1) I do not see the ability to pass a file to SYSAXFTP.exe similar to Windows FTP, e.g., via the -s parm?

2)
I can run this:
CMD
sysaxftp.exe
open 156.36.129.2
myuserid
mypassword
lcd "c:\downloads"
get 's920.rdblomq.cbexp.data' lot_chain_20090924.txt

This fails though. The reason is that SYSAXFTP.exe takes 's920.rdblomq.cbexp.data' and turns it into rdblomq.s920.rdblomq.cbexp. It prefixs the file name I give my USERID. This is a bug that reders the product useless for anything for me.

3) 
I can run this:
CMD
sysaxftp.exe
SSL
open 156.36.129.2
myuserid
mypassword
lcd "c:\downloads"
get 's920.rdblomq.cbexp.data' lot_chain_20090924.txt

The SSL seems to work, but when the download starts the sysaxftp.exe just seems to hang.
Posted:  29 Sep 2009 09:19   Last Edited By: sysaxsupport
Can you open a support ticket for this? Our developers are getting ready to release version 5 and this is a great time to have these issues ironed out. By opening a support ticket, we will be able to provide you with prerelease versions.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Best FTP Server and SFTP Server Windows

Copyright © 2021 Codeorigin, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
XML RSS 2.0 XML Atom 1.0