Sysax Product Forums / Sysax Multi Server / Bugs and Feature Requests / My Custom Client Crashes The Server
Posted:  23 Dec 2009 22:20
Apparently my custom client can bring down the server...

After attempting to run my client and get a list of files my Sysax server log says:

12/23/2009 02:02:31 PM: [FAIL] An error occured during key exchange Serv K 2 unknown type - Received disconnect - reason 3: (k|ÜO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'DiffieHellman, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'DiffieHellman, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
   at Tamir.SharpSsh.jsch.jce.DH.getE()
   at Tamir.SharpSsh.jsch.DHG1.init(Session session, Byte[] V_S, Byt
12/23/2009 02:02:49 PM: [NOTE] Connection from 192.168.119.24 disconnected

and the server goes offline. (I have to re-start it) to get it back online.  I know that there is a protocol error on my client side, because it couldn't find an assembly 'DiffieHellman', but I feel like the client should not be able to take server down... for everyone.
Posted:  04 Jan 2010 04:21
Hi Matt,

Very interesting. Our developers would definitely like to try running your client.
Posted:  26 Apr 2012 20:46
I need to connect using the JSch java libraries to the Sysax muti-server. Connection works, because I can see the login in the Sysax muti-server logs. However I do not get a dirsctory listing returned back to the clint.

Is their any other java ssh client library that work with Sysax muti-server.

Copyright © 2021 Codeorigin, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
XML RSS 2.0 XML Atom 1.0