Sysax Product Forums / Sysax Multi Server / Bugs and Feature Requests / SFTP Config
Posted:  07 Nov 2008 07:33
I want to use your SFTP Server to backup my client's Cisco Unified Communications Server. When I speak with Cisco TAC they wanted me to use CoreFTP for this, but I would rather use your program. They sent me a word document explaining how to set up CoreFTP, but I don't know how to translate that into setting it up correctly on your program. Can you assist me with this? I will be happy to send you the document I received from Cisco. Thank you for you help.
Posted:  07 Nov 2008 07:39
Yes, please send us the word document and we can help you to set this up.
Posted:  07 Nov 2008 07:44
Attachment: ConfigSFTP.doc; size=389632; (0 kb); SFTP Backup instrutions.txt; (0 kb) 
Here is the documents that Cisco sent me to use CoreFTP. Thanks for your help with this.
Posted:  07 Nov 2008 07:51
Please find attached SysaxServerconfigSFTP.doc that will provide configuration information using Sysax Server.
Posted:  04 Mar 2011 20:16
Is it possible to get a copy of that SysaxServerconfigSFTP.doc?  I'm experiencing problems with a Cisco Unified Communications server that drops the connection to Sysax shortly after starting.

Thanks in advance!
Posted:  19 Apr 2011 19:10
I'm having the same issue with my CUCM set up any information would be greatly appreciated

Copyright © 2021 Codeorigin, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
XML RSS 2.0 XML Atom 1.0