Sysax Product Forums / Sysax Multi Server / Bugs and Feature Requests / Bandwidth limitations
Posted:  07 Nov 2008 10:32
We recently purchased the Sysax Multi Server Enterprise Edition. When transfering larger files we have noticed that the actual transfer speed is extremely slow (4GB in about 9 hours) is there some kind of bandwidth limiter built into the software? Is there some way to change that?
Thanks,
Posted:  07 Nov 2008 10:37
Transfer speed will depend on what protocol you are using, the system that the server is running on (if encryption decryption needs to be performed), and the network connection.
Can you tell us what version of the software you are using? Also can you tell us that protocol you are using to transfer the files?
Also I spoke with our developers and it looks like the latest version of the product download available should be faster than 4.02 because of the increased buffer size. Could you upgrade to the latest version of the product and let us know if you are seeing a speedup?
Posted:  07 Nov 2008 10:38
Okay, so I installed the newer version and it got rid of all the settings I put into the old version. How can I get my old settings back?
Now I can't use the program at all and our FTP site is down. How do I get rid of the new version?
Posted:  07 Nov 2008 10:40
All your settings will be stored in the .fsi file and the .cfg file in the old installation folder. The new version of the program simply looks for these files in a different place. Can you copy both files to a path similar to this one:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Codeorigin\SysaxServer
Then try restarting the server.

Copyright © 2021 Codeorigin, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
XML RSS 2.0 XML Atom 1.0