Sysax Product Forums / Sysax FTP Automation / Bugs and Feature Requests / fingerprint for SFTP
Posted:  18 Jun 2009 14:46
Hello,

Could you please answer if Sysax can add fingerprint in sftp connection?
We faced with situation when SySax just hang on attpting to connect to sftp on 22 port.
We don't know how to workaround this situation in SySax and now see the only way is to change ftp client.
Please assist.

Thanks,
Anton
Posted:  21 Jun 2009 10:54   Last Edited By: sysaxsupport
Hi Anton,

Are you using the command line program sysaxftp.exe to connect to the sftp server or are you using a script to connect?

------------------------------------------------
FTP Server Download
Posted:  25 Jun 2009 13:50
We are using script to connect.
Script was generated in sysaxschedscp.exe.
Posted:  27 Jun 2009 15:19
Hello,

I have the same problem with a SFTP session using sysaxftp.exe and need a solution for this too.

Thanks!

Veit
Posted:  01 Jul 2009 10:55   Last Edited By: sysaxsupport
This issue for Anton was traced to an older product installation. Please make sure that you have the latest version of the product installed (downloaded from our website). If you still have problems, please submit a support ticket.

Managed File Transfer Solutions
Posted:  09 Jul 2009 10:19
I am using the current program version 4.1.
Posted:  09 Jul 2009 16:48   Last Edited By: sysaxsupport
Can you show us the actual error messages that you are seeing from the console window?

FTP Server Program for Windows
Posted:  15 Jul 2009 15:10
I do not get any error messages. Nothing appears on the screen, even no prompt for commands.

Scripts connect and execute the SFTP commands without problems but the error-count is raised with each command.

So it seems the communication works well, but the visual interaction gets stuck because of the fingerprint acceptance prompt.
Posted:  17 Jul 2009 11:01
Please open a support ticket regarding this issue and attach a copy of your log file. Our support team will work one-on-one with you to help you resolve this

Copyright © 2021 Codeorigin, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
XML RSS 2.0 XML Atom 1.0