Sysax Product Forums / Sysax Multi Server / Bugs and Feature Requests / Feature Request
Posted:  15 Jan 2010 09:32
I am currently used Sysax Multiserver.
I would like to request features.

1. Daily logs- Log file for each day and after so many days they would be deleted. Deletion period determined by the user.
2. Real Time activity mornitoring e.g. user account and session mornitoring.

Thank You.
Posted:  29 Jan 2010 19:56
+1
Posted:  06 Feb 2010 00:39
Currently, log files are rolled over based on size. I have passed on your feature request for rolling over based on date or creating daily log files.

You should already be able to monitor real time activity using the browser based interface.
Posted:  19 Mar 2010 13:20
It' not convenient.

For the log file :
1. If i need to find some thing i have to open whole file and find the date. So if i keep long time log file it's too big.

2. How can if i want to keep log for a long time. So how i know how much size i have to create log. I Have to try ?

3. Roll over, some time it's overwrite data i need. If wrong calculate size.

Monitor real time activity using the browser based

It possible to auto refresh.

Regards,
Narupon
Posted:  02 Apr 2010 18:31
What we do for things like this is just a simple script once a day at night to copy and rename the default logfile to append the date.  That way we can keep records and the default name is always the current log.
Posted:  07 Mar 2011 20:34
Thanks thomsonac.  I will give that a shot.  Hopefully in a future release they will allow daily rollover of log files.
Posted:  22 Jul 2011 05:37
Many Thanks thomsonac.

Copyright © 2021 Codeorigin, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
XML RSS 2.0 XML Atom 1.0