Sysax Product Forums / Sysax FTP Automation / General Discussion / Scheduler Returns Error
Posted:  05 Sep 2014 17:37
The Scheduler has been working for several months without issue.  Now it is not running and returning an error in the log file.

09/05/2014 10:24:11 AM: [NOTE] Scheduler task GP Upload has started execution
09/05/2014 10:24:11 AM: [NOTE] Successfully logged in as user DBIMXMONROE\lance
09/05/2014 10:24:12 AM: [FAIL] Failed to launch task GP Upload
09/05/2014 10:24:12 AM: [NOTE] Scheduler task GP Upload (ri=0 of 1) has finished execution. Status: Fail
Posted:  05 Sep 2014 18:16
Hi Lkannard,

Something to try after a task has run successfully for a long time is to delete the task, and then add it back.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Regards,
Sysax support
Posted:  05 Sep 2014 21:54
Removing and recreating the schedule for the script, did not work.  Uninstalling the program and reinstalling it did cause the scheduler to start working.

Lance
Posted:  06 Sep 2014 15:34
Hi Lkannard,

Thanks for posting the fix.

It's possible that a file on the hard drive became corrupt or any of several other reasons that things can go wrong with Windows.

I'm glad you found a solution that worked for you.

Regards,
Sysax support
Posted:  11 Sep 2014 06:10
Well, the Scheduler bombed out again.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the product but still no luck.  I ended up creating a Batch file using the command line parameters and setting up a Windows scheduled Task to run the script every 10 minutes.

Lance
Posted:  11 Sep 2014 15:04
Hi Lkannard,

Please make sure that you have installed the latest version of the Sysax Automaton tool, and if you are still having problems, submit a support ticket so that we can help debug the problem that you are having.

You can download the latest version here - https://www.sysax.com/download/

You can file a ticket here - https://www.sysax.com/support/

Regards,
Sysax support
Posted:  11 Sep 2014 15:11
Hi Lkannard, there is one thing that I need to point out. The scheduler is designed to stop running tasks whenever the scheduler control panel is left open. This allows tasks to be added and deleted cleanly.

Can you confirm that the control panel window was not left open when you had the problem with the scheduler?

Regards,
Sysax support

Copyright © 2021 Codeorigin, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
XML RSS 2.0 XML Atom 1.0